WeatherGreen Bay, WI (54303)

  • 36-hour Overview

    Current Conditions Today Tonight Tomorrow
    Clear PM Thunderstorms Heavy Thunderstorms Partly Cloudy
    58°Feels Like: 58° 78° 66° 83°
    Past 24 hrs - Precip: 0.09" Chance of Precip: 50% Chance of Precip: 80% Chance of Precip: 20%
    Wind: 0 mph Wind: ESE mph Wind: ESE 8 mph Wind: N mph

    TITAN Storm Tracking Radar Map

  • Hourly Forecast

    TodayAug 21

    Time Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind
    6 am 62° Mostly Cloudy 0% 99% ESE 3 mph
    7 am 62° Mostly Cloudy 0% 97% ESE 2 mph
    8 am 62° Mostly Cloudy 0% 97% ESE 2 mph
    9 am 64° Mostly Cloudy 10% 94% ESE 4 mph
    10 am 68° Mostly Cloudy 10% 89% ESE 5 mph
    11 am 72° Mostly Cloudy 10% 82% ESE 6 mph
    12 pm 74° Cloudy 10% 78% ESE 7 mph
    1 pm 76° Cloudy 0% 76% ESE 8 mph
    2 pm 77° Cloudy 0% 73% SE 9 mph
    3 pm 76° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 75% ESE 9 mph
    4 pm 76° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 78% SE 9 mph
    5 pm 79° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 75% SE 9 mph
    6 pm 77° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 78% ESE 9 mph
    7 pm 75° Sct Thunderstorms 40% 82% SE 8 mph
    8 pm 74° Thunderstorms 60% 86% ESE 6 mph
    9 pm 71° Thunderstorms 70% 96% ESE 7 mph
    10 pm 70° Sct Thunderstorms 50% 98% ESE 7 mph
    11 pm 69° Sct Thunderstorms 60% 98% E 7 mph
    12 am 69° Heavy Thunderstorms 80% 97% E 7 mph
    1 am 69° Heavy Thunderstorms 80% 97% E 6 mph
    2 am 69° Thunderstorms 80% 97% SE 6 mph
    3 am 69° Thunderstorms 60% 97% E 5 mph
    4 am 69° Sct Thunderstorms 60% 97% ESE 3 mph
  • 7-Day Forecast

    Day Conditions Chance Precip Humidity Wind Details
    Friday Aug 22 83° / 65° Partly cloudy 20% 86% N 7 mph More details
    Saturday Aug 23 78° / 64° Cloudy 20% 85% ENE 8 mph More details
    Sunday Aug 24 86° / 70° Morning thunderstorms 40% 80% SE 11 mph More details
    Monday Aug 25 86° / 66° Scattered thunderstorms 50% 80% SW 10 mph More details
    Tuesday Aug 26 83° / 61° Scattered thunderstorms 40% 74% W 8 mph More details
    Wednesday Aug 27 77° / 57° Scattered thunderstorms 40% 67% WNW 9 mph More details
    Thursday Aug 28 70° / 54° Chance of afternoon showers 40% 76% NW 9 mph More details
  • National Maps

    Temperatures

    Temperature Map

    Pressure Systems

    Pressure Systems Map

    UV Report

    UV Report