Two Rivers, WI (WTAQ) - More than a dozen houses had to be evacuated in Two Rivers because of a gas leak.
The Two Rivers Fire Department says the leak was reported about 1 a.m. this morning (Monday).
Crews isolated the leak in the 1700 block of Columbus Street and say it was a pretty large leak. Repairs handled by Wisconsin Public Service.
The process to make repairs and make sure everything is safe took a few hours.
WPS says those evacuated were allowed back into their homes by 7a.m.
No one was hurt.