CRANDON, WI (WTAQ) - Authorities in Forest County have charged eighteen people in connection with a six-month-long drug investigation.
With the help of confidential informants, Forest County sheriff's investigators were able to purchase cocaine, marijuana and prescription drugs from residents, along with some of the suppliers from outside the county.
The arrests include five made during a November 13 raid in the town of Nashville. Three people are still being sought.
Those charged in the case are:
- James R. Powless, 36, of Wabeno
- Sheenah L. White, 29, of Wabeno
- Steven C. Poler, 22, of Crandon
- Laurie A. Olds, 51, of Crandon
- Kyler A. Williams, 20, of Crandon
- Mackenzi L.A. Mcgeshick, 18, of Crandon
- Candice J. Holmes, 28, of Crandon
- Alexander O. Vanzile, 26, of Crandon
- Ahshoni M. Daniels, 31, of Crandon
- Tonya L. Malone, 36, of Crandon
- Jodie A. Burnett, 54, of Crandon
- Dominic A. Bellomy, 22, of Crandon
- Rosemarie Curtiss, 60, of Crandon
- David Curtiss, 58, of Crandon
- Lynn M. Daniels, 19, of Crandon
- Julie A. Basina, 50, of Milwaukee
- Dwight E.C. Larock, 23, of Bonduel
- Shawna L. Rachal, 19, of Bonduel
Another man was arrested but has not been formally charged in the case.
Authorities are still looking for Basina, Larock and Rachal.