(WNFL) - Already dealing with the drama surrounding Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito, the Miami Dolphins now have to deal with a 22-19 loss to the previously winless Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Martin, who has accused Incognito of bullying him, left the team prior to its Week 9 win over Cincinnati. Incognito was suspended by the Dolphins last Monday. Meanwhile, the Buccaneers have had their share of issues this season. MRSA infections, lunging at the opposition's knees while they're in the victory formation and their winless record until last night. The Bucs never looked back after Bobby Rainey's go-ahead 1-yard touchdown run with 10:19 remaining. Rainey carried the ball eight times for 45 yards for Tampa Bay (1-8), which lost running back Mike James to a broken left ankle on the opening possession. Brian Leonard rushed for 57 yards on 20 carries. Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross said he plans to meet with offensive tackle Jonathan Martin to see how he is doing, and discuss claims that Martin was bullied and harassed by teammate Richie Incognito. Martin left the team prior to its Week 9 win over Cincinnati and Incognito was suspended by the Dolphins this past Monday. Incognito gave an interview to FOX Sports for its NFL Sunday pregame show and denied bullying Martin, but added that he may have been too harsh and regrets using racist language in the messages he sent. The NFL has begun an investigation into the workplace conduct within the Dolphins' organization, and Martin is expected to meet with league officials this week. Ross said he will take all steps necessary to improve Miami's locker room culture.
Maino and Nick 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
On Air Now.