By Sydney Bucksbaum, Hollywood.com Staff
Warning: This movie is not for the weak-stomached, faint of heart, or easily offended.
In Movie 43, comedy is served steaming hot by director Peter Farrelly of The Farrelly Brothers (Something About Mary, Dumb & Dumber). Starring Elizabeth Banks, Kristen Bell, Halle Berry, Leslie Bibb, Kate Bosworth, Gerard Butler, Bobby Cannavale, Kieran Culkin, Josh Duhamel, Anna Faris, Richard Gere, John Hodgman, Terrence Howard, Hugh Jackman, Johnny Knoxville, Justin Long, Stephen Merchant, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chloë Grace Moretz, Chris Pratt, Liev Schreiber, Seann William Scott, Emma Stone, Jason Sudeikis, Uma Thurman, Naomi Watts, and Kate Winslet, get ready to see all your favorite A-list actors in a way you've never seen them before. Movie 43 is jaw-dropping, uproarious, outrageous fun. And the only thing better than seeing this movie is winning an iPad Mini too!
That's right, thanks to Movie 43, Hollywood.com is giving away a 16GB iPad Mini to one of our lucky readers.
To nab this awesome prize, follow these steps in order:
1. Follow Hollywood.com on Twitter @Hollywood_com starting Tuesday at 1 PM ET.
2. Tweet us the phrase ""The only thing sweeter than seeing #Movie43 would be winning an iPad, too. #HollywoodcomMovie43""
3. We'll choose a winner at random and notify them on Jan. 25.
The contest runs from 10 a.m. ET Tuesday, Jan. 22 until 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, Jan. 24. Check out the official rules here, tweet at us now, and good luck!
Movie 43 hits theaters Jan. 25.
Follow Sydney on Twitter @SydneyBucksbaum
[Photo Credit: Relativity Media]
'Movie 43' Features Everyone in Hollywood, Is ""F**ked Up"" TRAILER
Gordon-Levitt's Porn-Filled 'Don Jon's' Sells for $4 Million at Sundance: Why It's Worth It
Leonardo DiCaprio Plans 'Long, Long Break' from Acting
You Might Also Like:
100 Hottest Women of the Century: Do You Agree?
9 Most Insane Celebrity Baby Bumps
The Movie 43 iPad Giveaway "Sweepstakes"
Official Rules and Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TOENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES: The "__Movie 43 iPad Giveaway __" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is sponsored byHollywood.com, LLC (together with its divisions, affiliates, officers,subsidiaries, agents and employees, ""Hollywood""), having itsprincipal place of business at 2255 Glades Road, Suite 221 A, Boca Raton,Florida 33431. The Sweepstakes entryperiod begins on _1/22/13_,at 10:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and ends on __1/24/13____, at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) (suchperiod, the "Entry Period").
Methodof Entry: To enter theSweepstakes online, visit the Sweepstakes at [http://www.hollywood.com/news/Movie_43_iPad_Mini_Giveaway/48608586] (the "Sweepstakes Site") during the Entry Period. All of theSweepstakes information will be posted at the Sweepstakes Site throughout theSweepstakes. To be eligible to participate, each entrant will be asked tosubmit an official entry form, which may include, among other things, his/hername, address, e-mail address, age and related registration information asprompted (the ""Official Entry Form""). A random drawing of thewinners will take place on or about __1/25/13___. Participants may enter only once during the EntryPeriod. Limit of one entry per person and per household, regardless of methodof entry. Duplicate entries from the same e-mail address/household will beautomatically eliminated. Where a dispute arises about who submitted an onlineentry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account.E-mail entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time, __1/24/13___. Odds ofwinning depend on the number of eligible entries received and are equalregardless of method of entry. Any e-mailed Official Entry Forms received after11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on will not be eligible to be included in the drawingand shall be disregarded. The above-noted deadline is final.
2. ELIGIBILITY: ThisSweepstakes is open to any individual who is, (a) as of the beginning of theEntry Period, a legal resident of the continental U.S. (excluding Alaska,Hawaii, Rhode Island, Guam, Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions)(the "Eligibility Area"); (b) 18 years of age or older at the date ofentry; and (c) as of the beginning of the Entry Period, has access to theinternet. Employees, officers, directorsand agents (and their immediate families and household members regardless ofwhere they live, or members of the same households (whether related or not)) ofHollywood and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents andadvertising agencies (collectively, the "Sweepstakes Providers"), arenot eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes or to win any prize. VOIDOUTSIDE OF THE ELIGIBILITY AREA AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Allfederal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. PRIZES: 1 iPad. Allprizes listed above are subject to certain restrictions and qualifications ofthe Sweepstakes Providers. Except whereotherwise expressly noted in these Official Rules, the selection of allvendors, prizes, airline carriers, hotel accommodations, products and servicesare subject to the Sweepstakes Providers' sole and absolute discretion. Prizes(and/or any portion thereof) are nontransferable and non-exchangeable. Nosubstitutions or cash redemption of prizes are permitted except that Hollywood andSweepstakes Providers retain the right to substitute a prize of equal orgreater retail value (or at Hollywood's election, the cash value of theapplicable prize). Additional restrictions may apply.
4. PRIZE DRAWING: The potential Prize Winners will be selected in a randomdrawing from all entries received that are otherwise eligible for the drawing.The drawing will be held after 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on or about _1/25/13__. The drawingwill be conducted by Hollywood whose decisions are final and binding on allaspects of this Sweepstakes. The potential Prize Winners will be notified on orabout ___1/25/13____,by e-mail, mail and/or telephone. Failure of the potential Prize Winners torespond within five (5) days from such notification referred to above mayresult in disqualification and the selection of alternate Prize Winners.Alternate Prize Winners will be selected in the event a prize cannot be awardedto the potential Prize Winners drawn. By entering the drawing, each entrantagrees to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the SweepstakesProviders, which decisions are final and binding in all respects. In the eventof non-compliance, alternate Prize Winners may be selected. All prizes will beawarded.
5. CONDITIONS,DISCLAIMERS, AND LICENSE: By enteringthis Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules andby all decisions of Hollywood (which decisions are final and binding on allmatters relating to the Sweepstakes), and to comply with all federal, state andlocal laws and regulations. The decisions of the Sweepstakes Providers arefinal on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility, procedure andfulfillment. In the event ofnon-compliance, alternate prizewinners may be selected. Entries and othersubmitted materials become the property of the Sweepstakes Providers and/or itspromotional partner(s) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Neither theSweepstakes Providers nor Internet access providers are responsible forincomplete, late, lost, misdirected or postage-due mail or for any technicalmalfunction, human error, lost/delayed data transmission, omission,interruption, deletion, defect, or line failure in connection with anytelephone network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof.Entries are void if unreadable, inaccurate, incomplete, mutilated, tamperedwith, forged, mechanically reproduced, irregular in any way, or otherwise notin compliance with these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes Providers make no warranties, andhereby disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning anyprize furnished or made available in connection with the Sweepstakes. AlthoughSponsor attempts to ensure the integrity of the Sweepstakes, the SweepstakesProviders are not responsible for the actions of entrants or other individualsin connection with the Sweepstakes, including entrants' or other individuals'attempts to circumvent the Official Rules or otherwise interfere with theadministration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of theSweepstakes. The Sweepstakes Providersare not responsible for injury or damage to entrant's or to any other person'scomputer(s), other equipment, or person(s), related to or resulting fromparticipation in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or using the SweepstakesSite. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as plannedby reason of damage by computer virus, worms, bugs, tampering, unauthorizedintervention, fraud, technical limitations or failures, strikes, industryconditions, bankruptcy or liquidation, marketplace demands, applicable law,unforeseen obstacles, force majeure events, or any other causes which, in thesole opinion of Hollywood, could corrupt, compromise, undermine, or otherwiseaffect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, viability, or properconduct of the Sweepstakes, Hollywood reserves the right in its sole andabsolute discretion to modify these Official Rules and/or to cancel, terminate,modify, or suspend all or any part of the Sweepstakes, and to select a winnerfrom among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation,termination, modification, or suspension, as applicable.Proof of mailing or submitting entry will not be deemed receipt of such entryby the Sweepstakes Providers.
All taxes (including withoutlimitation Federal, state and local taxes) in connection with any prize, andthe reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the PrizeWinners. The Prize Winners at the sole discretion of Hollywood will each berequired to sign a notarized affidavit of eligibility and compliance with theseOfficial Rules, liability release, publicity release (unless prohibited bylaw), address verification and other registrations and participationinformation requested by Hollywood and the other Sweepstakes Providers (unlessprohibited by law). If a Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction thatdeems him/her to be a minor, his/her respective parent or legal guardian willalso be required to sign any document which the Prize Winner is required tosign pursuant to these Official Rules. You are not a winner until yoursubmissions are validated. Failure to complete, sign and return all requireddocuments within fourteen (14) days of delivery to potential winner's claimedaddress or return of prizes as undeliverable may result in disqualification andselection of an alternate winner, at the sole discretion of Hollywood.
By entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited bylaw, the potential winners consent to use of his/her respective name, voice,photograph and/or likeness for advertising or publicity purposes for this andsimilar promotions without compensation, and the potential Grand Prize winnerand any guest(s) may be required to provide a signed release acknowledging suchconsent. Moreover, by entering this Sweepstakes, unless prohibited by law, thepotential prize winners agree to grant to the Sweepstakes Providers, and theirrespective licensees, affiliates, and assigns, the right to print, publish,broadcast, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed,including without limitation the World Wide Web, at any time or times, theprize winners' respective name, likeness (actual or simulated), voice (actualor simulated), and biographical information as news or information and foradvertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; andfurther without such additional compensation, appear for, or providebiographical information for use in, any presentation or other activity whichmay include filming/audio/video/electronic or other recordings and/orinterviews, as may be determined from time to time by Hollywood in its solediscretion.
7. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES,ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD THE SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINSTANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING INWHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATIONIN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVALFROM THE SITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTINGDIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANYPRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATIONPERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ONPUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: INNO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES PROVIDERS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANYDAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT,INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF ANY ACCESS TOAND/OR USE OF THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTINGMATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE, THE REMOVAL FROM THE SWEEPSTAKESSITE OF, OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS, OR THE ACCEPTANCE,POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE,POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED INCONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUTLIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDEDON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ""AS IS"" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANYKIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIEDWARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANDNON-INFRINGEMENT.
9. GOVERNING LAW:The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construedin accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Florida (asdistinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of Americaapplicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Florida and where therelevant contacts are with such state. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
(a) Dates and Deadlines: Because of the unique nature and scope of theSweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rightsreserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in theseOfficial Rules or otherwise governing the Sweepstakes.
(c) Severability; Headings: If any provision of these Official Rules isfound to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then thatprovision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall notaffect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Headings and captions are used in theseOfficial Rules solely for convenience of reference, and shall not be deemed toaffect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or anyprovision hereof.
(d) Winner: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stampedenvelope after __1/26/13____to: Winners List, "_Movie 43 iPad Giveaway " Sweepstakes, Hollywood.com, Inc., 2255Glades Road, Suite 221A, Boca Raton, Florida 33431. Requests for Winners Listmust be received by __1/31/13____.WA and VT residents may omit return postage.
(e) Rules Requests: To receive acopy of these complete rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:Official Rules, "_Movie 43 iPad Giveaway _" Sweepstakes, Hollywood.com, Inc., 2255 Glades Road, Suite221A, Boca Raton, Florida 33431. Requests for Official Rules must be receivedby __1/31/13___.WA and VT residents may omit return postage.